About Me

My photo
Whilst running round after two bambinos I set up www.kryshees.com making childrens clothes, unique childrens accessories, wonderful nurser adornments and yummy mummy type products. I love things bright and bold and try to bring these into childrens items.

Friday 22 October 2010

My Halloween Treats!

So a little time on my hands lets me upload some piccies of my halloween treats for littlies...

These are available on my folksy shop right now, ready just in time for Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. That bag is blumin lovely lady! V.v.v. cool x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fanks Ali!!!!

    I'm well impressed, I managed to do craftjuice, forums, folksy and facebook all in soo little time (not like me at all)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picked this thread up from craft forum...love them they are just all so cute!! :-)

    ReplyDelete