About Me

My photo
Whilst running round after two bambinos I set up www.kryshees.com making childrens clothes, unique childrens accessories, wonderful nurser adornments and yummy mummy type products. I love things bright and bold and try to bring these into childrens items.

Monday 11 October 2010

God alone help me on this introduction to the blogging world. Can my ramblings really be of any interest to anyone out there? And whats it all about anyway??

Well.....heres hoping that those who find me can understand kryshee speak and find it/me entertaining enough.

I have entered the dark disturbing world of stock preparation for my numerous fairs in the run up to xmas...theres fabric everywhere, fluff where fluff just shouldn't be, pattern pieces getting dangerously close to muddled, and poor hubby being sent on shopping errands for craft supplies!!!

Keep with me as I bring you pics of my new stock and goings on!

No comments:

Post a Comment