About Me

My photo
Whilst running round after two bambinos I set up www.kryshees.com making childrens clothes, unique childrens accessories, wonderful nurser adornments and yummy mummy type products. I love things bright and bold and try to bring these into childrens items.

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Cat woes :o(

Ok, so about 3 week back it was dd birthday party and one of my cats scarpered!! She does sometimes wander off for a few days, so thought nothing of it. Hubby was everso busy in Monaco having a jetset week for work, and I toddled off to catch up for the weekend (Helicopter transfer included).

But still no poor squeaky cat!

But woohoo, turns out she shacked up at a neighbours house, which was a relief she was safe, after phoning all the nearby vets.

But now, everytime I let her out, she makes a slow-cat beeline for their house. So every morning I end up collecting her again....need to read up some more cat psych to how to stop this reoccuring....we'll see how that one goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment