About Me

My photo
Whilst running round after two bambinos I set up www.kryshees.com making childrens clothes, unique childrens accessories, wonderful nurser adornments and yummy mummy type products. I love things bright and bold and try to bring these into childrens items.

Monday 15 November 2010

Misi Monday - Who'd like some smellies?!

Ok, so its about this time of year when I start my christmas preparations! So my misi monday features some lovely different smellies and they could also double as xmas gifts too! Bonus!

A Pamper box by MariMadi

Pamper Cupcake Box

Rose & Ylang Ylang bath bombs by Bath Gourmet

Rose & Ylang Ylang Bath Bomb

A Soap Dish set by Scent trail

Soap Dish Set

2 comments:

  1. Smelling really lovely on your blog today. Lovely makes, thanks for sharing them with me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring one of my products on your blog. It came as a really lovely surprise.

    ReplyDelete