About Me

My photo
Whilst running round after two bambinos I set up www.kryshees.com making childrens clothes, unique childrens accessories, wonderful nurser adornments and yummy mummy type products. I love things bright and bold and try to bring these into childrens items.

Monday 1 November 2010

All things winter - Misi Monday

So with the green green grass all done and gone, and autumn in full swing, here is my celebration to all things winter!

First is an Ice Shard Necklace by RosieJo

Ice Shard Necklace

A Beautiful Autumn/Winter Nuno felted coat by MadameCraig
Beautiful Autumn/ Winter Nuno felted coat

And some cosy long red winter socks by Legyviel

Long Red  Winter Socks

Hope your feeling cosy now! x

2 comments:

  1. Loving those socks!! I am feeling all warm and snug now having looked at your pictures xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't they great!!! They did them in reverse colours also. Think they might make it onto my xmas list!

    ReplyDelete