About Me

My photo
Whilst running round after two bambinos I set up www.kryshees.com making childrens clothes, unique childrens accessories, wonderful nurser adornments and yummy mummy type products. I love things bright and bold and try to bring these into childrens items.

Friday 24 June 2011

Well who doesn't need a waterproof hat in this balmy June?

A little foray into the wrld of oil cloth, but think actually I might have brought table cloth covering...(anyone out there knowledgable to tell me all about the differences?)

With a little help from a teflon foot....ta da...a green green grass waterproof hat for my lil girl. And blimey don't we need one in this balmy April/June weather???

Hope you like, and hopefully more to come!



Happy weekend everyone, lets hope for a nice weekend, or at least go prepared!! :D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment