About Me

My photo
Whilst running round after two bambinos I set up www.kryshees.com making childrens clothes, unique childrens accessories, wonderful nurser adornments and yummy mummy type products. I love things bright and bold and try to bring these into childrens items.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Exporing leather....

Well... sure that sounds fancier and more risque than necessary, but the truth is, I have rather a lot of leather about the house at the moment.

Hubby dear saves my lushy leather scraps from the dustbin for me, and I just can't bear not to use it, its soo luxurious, very expensive feeling leather. hmmmm *dribbles a bit*

I have converted some on my bigshot into brooches, and cutouts for fellow crafters, but amazingly, I still have a rather proud stash of larger than a4 squares.

So....after feeling a bit brooch wiery, weiry, weeiry (?) oh,
f* knows, tired then...shall we put it ;)
Slight digression...
I made an iphone cover!

Large image

I hope you like it as much as I do, as I have cut out lots of these ready for sewing, to hopefully have their first outing on saturday.

Large image

I hope you like them!

1 comment:

  1. exploring
    weary
    Copy out these words 10 times each in the margin young lady! Tut tut!
    Really very very nice cover though and the tealy one you've got on facebook too x x

    ReplyDelete